http://www.nextgenroms.com

New users please head to https://www.nextgenroms.com

【MEGA】Freedom Wars (DIGITAL)+Update 1.22【TNW】【VT 2.0】【US】【C7】

Post your backups here. Please label [TNW] if you tested the backup and its working.
Include vitamin version used for eg.[VT1.0] and region in your post title as well if known
Forum rules
Please label [TNW] after post title if you tested the backup and its working. Try to include region and vitamin version used to dump game as well (use the tag VT for Vitamin and then version number)
for eg : Mortal Kombat [TNW] [VT1.1] [EU]
Rakidas
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: 【MEGA】Freedom Wars (DIGITAL)+Update 1.22【TNW】【VT 2.0】【US】【C7】

Postby Rakidas Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:44 am

I've downloaded and installed like 5 times and still loading screen freeze, just that blue circle going in the corner before title screen. Each time I download the main game MEGA link zip, extract it with the correct password, and wind up with the folder 'Freedom Wars'. In that folder is the PCSA00147_FULLGAME_01.00_C7_V2.0.VPK file. I use Filezilla to copy that to ux0:/vpk, then install it then the 1.22 update with VitaShell 0.95. Won't work for love nor money. If it helps, the .VPK file is always 1.32GB, not 1.48GB like I think it needs to be.

Am I doing something wrong? Can someone please tell me how they extracted, copied and installed theirs to make it work?

I desperately need help here guys, really want to play this.

Thanks
Zien
Registered Member
Registered Member

Postby Zien Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:25 pm

I've downloaded and installed like 5 times and still loading screen freeze, just that blue circle going in the corner before title screen. Each time I download the main game MEGA link zip, extract it with the correct password, and wind up with the folder 'Freedom Wars'. In that folder is the PCSA00147_FULLGAME_01.00_C7_V2.0.VPK file. I use Filezilla to copy that to ux0:/vpk, then install it then the 1.22 update with VitaShell 0.95. Won't work for love nor money. If it helps, the .VPK file is always 1.32GB, not 1.48GB like I think it needs to be.

Am I doing something wrong? Can someone please tell me how they extracted, copied and installed theirs to make it work?

Thanks
i'm on the same boat as you getting infinite loading screen but later on just not getting to the infinite loading screen just having C2-12828-1 D:

I even tried this and it doesn't work.
Elyseux
SuperModerator
SuperModerator
Bank: Locked

Postby Elyseux Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:28 pm

thanks for the link, can you explain for applying patch
You should be able to just convert the zip to a vpk by changing the extension.

Also, does this game run well on vita? It looks like an action RPG, but given the hardware of the vita, I'm skeptical if it runs well in the first place without overclocking.
From the limited time amount of time I've had with it, it seems to run well, even without an OC
sayash

Postby sayash Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:13 am

Thanks
I don't know why it's not working for you. I used a similar method:

I turn the .vpk into .mp4 (just change the extension), and transfer by QCMA since it's faster. Then in Vitashell, I rename the extensions back to .vpk, install the game then the update. Working well. The file was 1.32GB for me, as well, and the update was 150-something MB. Try my method rather than FTP? :D
wash away my colors[/i]
femu8756s45
Registered Member
Registered Member

Postby femu8756s45 Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:30 am

Also for me it gives an error when I try to play...
I transferred via ftp, installed the game and straight after the update too, then booted and... error...

Actually - I read rincheat can cause a problem with some games simply be being enabled in the background, not even by bringing up the menu.

I'll disable it and test :)

--------

Yeah after disabling rincheat from loading, the game is fine! Thanks.
tiagobaddog7

Postby tiagobaddog7 Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:49 pm

The game and update worked perfectly. Obrigado!
kevin23

Postby kevin23 Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:23 pm

hi eveyone i had the same problem with the game that get stuck in the loading screen but i found the problem is Rincheat just deleting and the game will works
Pyrohaze

Postby Pyrohaze Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:56 am

ascendant

Postby ascendant Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:41 am

hey dude thanks, i dont want bother you but the update corrupt the base game, make a black screen loop appears i wait for about 5 minutes but the game never run, without the update i was able to start the game, create my character, etc. anyway maybe i only have bad luck but there is the posibility that the update doesn't work

Return to “Game backups”